Sendcloud is designed to have a quick working solution and create you transportorder direct from your sales order.
With the carrier selection you select your required service and you are ready to create the transportorder
Basic steps to perform when working with Unposted documents
- Create sales order
- Enter customer. (think about setting up default shipping agent and services on your customer card)
- Enter requested delivery date
- Enter the items
- Enter the package (if default package is enabled you will have the package available in the package line)
- Create the transport order
- If all address information is correct you will have to re select the service by running the carrier selection
The carrier selection will guide you on the correct selection based on weight of the box.
For instance in this example the box is 25 kg. The carrier selection will show the possible option for the transport.
If the same box is 5 kg then the carrier selection is showing alternative services for the user. Also you will see the price changed on the handling of the same service
Satisfied with the service:
- Manual make the booking to Sendcloud
- The Sales Order remain open until posted (Default business central).
Need more help with this?