With limitation you can use the sendcloud together with the posted document settings. This means you have to do a carrier selection in the transportorder for the required service. After the carrier selection is completed the booking can proceed.
When working with Apply Shipping Rules set the following described in chapter Shipping Rules
Basic steps to perform when working with the apply shipping rules
- Create sales order
- Enter customer (with default unstamped letter)
- Enter requested delivery date
- Enter the items
- Post the shipment
- If al address information is correct you will have a booked transport order
- Open the posted sales shipment
- Click the booked transport order no. in the factbox to open the related transport order.
Need more help with this?