Easypost default can help you with the creation of your transportorder direct from your sales order.
With the carrier selection you select your required service and you are ready to create the transportorder
Basic steps to perform when working with Unposted documents
- Create sales order
- Enter customer. (think about setting up default shipping agent and services on your customer card)
- Enter requested delivery date (optional)
- Enter the items
- Enter the package (if default package is enabled you will have the package available in the package line)
- Create the transport order
- If all address information is correct you will have to re select the service by running the carrier selection
The carrier selection will guide you on the correct selection based on weight of the package.
For instance in this example the box is 1000 oz, the carrier selection will show the possible option for the transport.
Satisfied with the chosen service and options:
- Manual make the booking to Easypost
- The Sales Order remain open until posted (Default business central).
Need more help with this?