nShift Ship works with a simular process as the nShift Transsmart solution. The easiest way is just ceating your transportorder direct from your sales order.
With the carrier selection you select your required service and you are ready to create the transportorder
Basic steps to perform when working with Unposted documents
- Create sales order
- Enter customer. (think about setting up default shipping agent and services on your customer card)
- Enter requested delivery date
- Enter the items
- Enter the package (if default package is enabled you will have the package available in the package line)
- Create the transport order
- If all address information is correct you will have to re select the service by selecting the required service underneath the base service.
- After your selection you manual make the booking to the nShift Ship system
- The Sales Order remain open until posted (Default business central).
Need more help with this?