Steps for this scenario.
- Create a New sales Order.
- Insert the requested delivery date
- Check the following fields in the Shippiing & Billing Fasttab*. Insert if needed or set the defaults in the customer card. Or use the carrier selection function to get the best rate proposal.
- Release the Sales Order
- Create the Warehouse document
- Perform the Pick and Register Process
- When the items are registered create the Transport order (if all defaults in the sales order are correct the transport order is created and you can open the linked sales order)
- Book or Book and Print the transport order (the service provider (Carrier) will update the transport order and the sales order with the tracking information.
* – Code (Shipment Method) (Mapped to the Transsmart Incoterms) – Service Agent (Mapped with the Transsmart Carrier) – Agent Service (Mapped with the Transsmart Service Profile – Rates)
After booking of the transportorder the ShipIT flow is finished. You can post the shipment and/or Ship & Invoice to finish the sales order proces.
Need more help with this?