The ShipIT app is also compatible with the Tasklet Factory Connector.
Steps for this scenario.
- Create a New sales Order.
- Insert the requested delivery date
- Check the following fields in the Shippiing & Billing Fasttab*. Insert if needed or set the defaults in the customer card. Or use the carrier selection function to get the best rate proposal.
- Release the Sales Order
- Create the Warehouse document
At this point the warehouse document is available in the warehouse scanner for completion.
- Perform the Pick and Register Process with the scanning device
- You can also register a license plate and with extended packing app you can include packing stations
- The warehouse Shipment document is automatically triggered and posted when the user confirms the action in the scanner
- The Transport order is created, Booked and Printed directly.
* – Code (Shipment Method) (Mapped to the nShift Transsmart Incoterms) – Service Agent (Mapped with the nShift Transsmart Carrier) – Agent Service (Mapped with the nShift Transsmart Service Profile – Rates)
After booking of the transportorder the ShipIT flow is finished and in most of the cases the business central process is also ended.
Need more help with this?