Steps for this scenario.
- Create a New sales Order.
- Insert the requested delivery date
- Check the following fields in the Shippiing & Billing Fasttab*. Insert if needed or set the defaults in the customer card. Or use the carrier selection function to get the best rate proposal.
- Create the Transport order (if all defaults in the sales order are correct the transport order is created and you can open the linked sales order)
- Book or Book and Print the transport order (the service provider (Carrier) will update the transport order and the sales order with the tracking information.
* – Code (Shipment Method) (Mapped to the nShift Transsmart Incoterms) – Service Agent (Mapped with the nShift Transsmart Carrier) – Agent Service (Mapped with the nShift Transsmart Service Profile – Rates)
After booking of the transportorder the ShipIT flow is finished. You can post the shipment and/or Ship & Invoice to finish the sales order proces.
Need more help with this?