This document is a user help, with the guide to setting up the ShipIT 365 extension for Microsoft Dynamics Business Central.
It contains specific instructions on configuring the app based on the choosen provider(s).
ShipIT 365 is an add-on for Microsoft Business Central that offers 1 simple solution to deal with carriers worldwide. For your transport orders you can choose carriers like DHL, UPS, FEDEX, TNT, PostNL, to name just a few. Each of them have their own interface, way of labelling, information and notification, and that is difficult to manage.
The latest version of ShipIT also has the integration in place with Sendcloud. Within Business central you can connect 3 providers with only 1 extension: ShipIT
The functionality of the add-on includes the following key features:
• Carrier-connectivity with almost every carrier worldwide
• Select carrier depending on best rates and/delivery times
• Real-time connection through web services
• Label printing directly from within Business Central (limited with Sendcloud)
• Print on any printer within your organization (Limited with Sendcloud)
• Customized e-mail notifications
• Real-time status information of shipments
• Real-time track & trace information within Business Central
• Freight audit services
• Extensive Service Level Agreements
• Shipping rates based on shopping cart contents
• Track & Trace info directly available for customers
• Use track & trace and other shipment info in notifications
Additional you can seamlessly integrate the Tasklet Factory WMS Scan solution app with the ShipIT solution
Need more help with this?