- Use of API V2 instead of API V1.
Please note that API V1 is no longer supported.
- Factbox with Transport Order information on all source documents.
- Improved Carrier Select, to show possible/impossible Carrier/Service Level combinations, dates and prices.
- Integration of manual and Online Help directly from the application.
- Check on Item Type, so Items of type SERVICE will not be included in the Transport Order.
- Better Error representation.
- Debug mechanism added to the product, so it becomes possible to log all request/response messages.
- Filling of field Origin so Transsmart can see which NAV/SI version is responsible for creating a Transport Order.
- Additional fields (Route ID, Driver ID) added to the Transport Order.
- Access from Transport Order to the Transsmart Portal overview, not only the Shipment itself.
- Improved handling of Transport Orders in case of errors, for example the ability to re-book an existing Transport Order after fixing the mistake.
The Usual Housekeeping
- Implementation of all existing hot fixes from all SI3.X.X version
- Several small fixes (wrong or missing captions etc)
New manual added to the product. Available from within the NAV add-on as well.
You are looking at it right now! :) Feedback is welcome!
Thanks for your feedback.