Optionally you can install one or more Magento extensions to enhance your online store(s).
The most common extension to install is our own Commerce365.Magento2 package. This extension is used by most of our customers, and it contains the following features:
- Order history (Provide your customers with full order history. No matter whether orders were placed online or offline.)
- Quote history (Provide your customers with a full overview of all quotes, up to x years*.)
- Invoice history (Provide your customers with full Business Central/Magento invoice history, up to x years*.)
- Shipment history (Provide your customers with full Business Central/Magento shipment history, up to x years*.)
- Credit memo history (Provide your customers with full Business Central/Magento credit memo history, up to x years*.)
- B2B Pricing. Extension to enable full Business Central pricing & discounts.
- Account Menu. Extension used to manage which of the above components you want to show on the customer dashboard.
Ask your Magento developer
To install this extension you probably want to ask you Magento developer to assist you. But practically all that needs to be done is to upload the contents of the .zip file called Commerce365.Magento2.zip and execute the following commands: php bin\magento setup:upgrade + php bin\magento setup:di:compile. When this is done, logon to the Magento backend, and configure the way you want the extension to work.
The Commerce 365 Magento extension requires a component named Guzzle to be installed on your Magento server. Usually Guzzle is already installed by default, but if it still has to be installed, the please follow this link for more information.
Commerce 365 supports the use of many additional Magento extensions, so feel free to install them. Just be aware that when a Magento extension affects customer accounts, pricing or order flows, it is wise to ask your Commerce 365 / Business Central consultant to run a check on possible risks or implications in relation to your Business Central-Magento setup.
Commerce 365 has specific support for some of the Amasty extensions. To get the most out of these extensions, please consult your Commerce 365 / Business Central consultant.