Key features and benefits
This is the idyn’s first introduction of a extension creation wizard that allows the user to create a table extension.
With other words:
You will be able to Create additional fields to the tables and designing the related pages with a fewe steps and within the business central application.
- Define the table extension object no. and field nos..
- Select the table that will be used for the extension with select table.
- Define the field (name, application area, caption, tooltip, field type, extended datatype -> e.g., for masked passwords, etc…)
- Define the new fields on the page (When a code field has been added the new table, page and their field nos. must be defined as well) Define a code field with a table relation to a new table. This new table will then be created with the same code, a description (text ), and a list page. (The tooltips, application areas and captions will be automatically created for this table)
- Finish the extension with the PayPal payment extension. After payment your extension will be published and available.
You do not need additional software to build your extensions
Easy access for a small fee instead of a consultant and developer working on your requirements
Instant creation if needed, So no longer discussion about lead-time issues for adding simple features
Edit Table data
Next to the Add fields we also introduce a simple way to directly assist you with opening tables and modify, delete or add records directly in a table.
- No need to make config packages to modify a record
- Replacement of the old “Dino” Object Designer Tables