Release xx.4.100318.0 July 2022 (BC15 and up)
- Added new feature to manually initiate an export with temporary filters.
- Added new feature to copy export and import definitions to other companies.
- Added support for Dropbox method to allow OAuth2 authorization code grant flow.
- Added support to initialize OAuth2 authorization for Dropbox.
- Added support to execute REST Endpoint definition with asynchronous processing.
- Improved check on existing records for unstructured imports (CSV and Excel).
- Improved newline recognition for CSV import to support Unix and Non-Unix files.
- Improved handling of enclosure character for CSV import.
- Added support for usage of variables/temporary values in request URI’s for REST export definitions.
- Exclude definitions with table monitor on delete triggers from exports initiated from page actions (manual export).
Release xx.4.100309.0 May 2022 (BC15 and up)
- Added support for SFTP connections using username/password authentication.
- Added support for multiple destinations/endpoints using a single export definition. See Endpoints for more information.
- New method Mixed to use with multiple endpoints for different methods.
- Added support for field types BigInteger, DateFormula and Duration
- Added support for using wildcards on filenames in import definitions for file based methods (FTP, Azure Storage, Dropbox).
- Allow additional query parameters in authentication code URL for OAuth2 authorization code grant flow.
- Added field scope for OAuth2 authorization code grant flow to allow variable scope parameter.
- Allow field variables in body text for E-Mail method and tasks.
- Additional check on existing fields during definition import.
- Improved error handling for unknown field variables in E-Mail method and tasks.
- Improved handling and performance for realtime exports using table and field monitor.
- Allow extensions with ConnectIT 365 as dependency to use logging helper procedures.
- New option to allow field monitor exclusions instead of included fields to monitor.
- Minor improvements on Import and Export entry list pages.
- Fix for email method when using utf-16 encoding resulting in trailing NUL character.
- Fix for email method when exporting Excel files.
- Fix for writing passwords and tokens to isolated storage using tryfunction (on premise issue).
- Fix XML attribute issue in export definition when attribute is used before opening root data item.
- Fix Role Center cue drilldown for export per method tiles opening import definition list.
Release xx.4.100205.0 April 2022 (BC15 and up)
- Compatibility with BC20. Removed SMTP Setup in alert notifications and set Email Accounts as standard instead of optional feature.
- Allow manual change for definition no. if manual numbering is allowed in No. Series.
- Restore backup from archive improved to allow restore to existing definition.
- Performance on export definition card (read and write) improved.
- Logging level per definition visible on import and export definitions.
- Filtering on element in import definition line not capitalized.
- Bugfix in CSV Import with multiple tables which could fail on cleared key.
- Azure Storage container names extended to 63 characters.
- Recurrence start/end time correctly cleared after import of definition when left empty.
- Conversion calcformula changed to correctly display count usage in export definitions.
- REST authentication method API key set as obsolete. Existing definitions modified in upgrade to authentication method Custom.
- Minor language and spelling improvements.
Release xx.4.100100.0 November 2021 (BC15 and up)
- Separate logging levels per definition.
- Definition import improvement to also process XML namespaces.
- Allow monitor of deletions with table monitor.
- Allow realtime processing on export defintions.
- SOAP improvements to processing WSDL import with headers.
- SOAP allow usage of custom authorization headers from WSDL.
- SOAP processing minOccurs and maxOccurs correctly in WSDL import.
- Modified checks on editability of fields on import and export definition cards.
- Additional check on error message max length when processing errors on import and export entries.
- FTP and Azure Storage upload max file size extended in ConnectIT API.
Release xx.4.0.0 May 2021 (BC15 and up)
- REST Endpoints: Create export and import definitions that serve as GET/POST/PUT and DELETE endpoints for external parties.
- OAuth2, Client Credentials flow and Authorization Code (+ Refresh Token) flow are now both supported.
- OAuth2 client Credentials is no longer available from the definition card directly. Related definitions now use the same
- OAuth2 setup to prevent the process from requesting new tokens while the former token is still valid.
- REST Export Definitions: PUT method added.
- Task functionality extended with e-mail and run object functionalities.
- In encrypted databases, tokens will be stored in the isolated storage without encryption in case the token is too long to store encrypted.
- Export of JSON ignored the order of the definition lines. This is improved so order will be taken into account.
- Several small fixes and enhancements in exporting CSV and Excel.
- Manually processing of the export queue allowed for failed entries in case a job queue is active.
- Import/Export entries from the list page.
- Functions now move correctly with its parent when moving definition lines up or down.
Release xx.3.0.1 Januari 27th 2021
- Show one notification instead of one for each queued record when adding records to the export queue from the list page action.
- Fixed encoding bugs for export files.
- Fixed wrong file format for creating definition lines from a xml file.
- Improved code so new child lines below an existing parent line can be imported as well.
- Fixed license check bug.
- Fixed field exists fielderror bug.
Release xx.3.0.0 Januari 15th 2021
- SOAP import and export based on WSDL documents
- Export and Import of BLOBs and Media Sets
- For import the data can be either a Base64 string, a DataURI or an URL.
- For Media Set fields (i.e. the picture field in item records), when data is delivered as Base64 string, in most cases the below mime types are recognized:
- When exporting data from BLOB fields this will be done as Base64 string. When exporting Media from Media Set fields, a choice can be made between Base64 string and DataURI.
- Lay-out of import and export definition card page improved as well as user friendliness of definition lines.
- Moving lines up and down is added, while indenting and outdenting is improved.
- Open the definition from the export queue entry
- Automatically add key fields when adding a data item line to the export definition lines
- Factboxes added on import and export entry card page for more information on the definition and last error
- Default encoding added for cases where BC does not recognize or accept the selected encoding
- Added functions for conditional use of a value, for more info on these functions check Functions use of fieldvalue section).
- Fixed CSV Import line break not recognized
- Fixed orphaned definition lines when indenting or outdenting
- Fixed incorrect parent after indenting or outdenting definition lines
- Fixed CSV and Excel column numbers change after exporting and importing the definition
- Fixed number of minutes in recurrency settings on definition is ignored
Release xx.2.4.0 November 10th 2020
- Import of import and export defintions: obsolete fields will be skipped so they won’t cause an error anymore.
- Added action to create export definition lines from a file (XML and JSON only).
- Improved in/outdentation functionality for export definition lines.
- Added default value for processing policy of new constant value lines in import definition lines.
- Fixed bug in < and > filtering.
- Fixed bug in import / export functions.
Release xx.2.3.0 October 30th 2020 (OnPrem Only)
- Added new functions
- URLVALUE: stores a value for later use in a REST URL.
- TRIGGERIMP: Triggers another import.
- GETNEXTLINENO: Gets the next line no. or next entry no.
- Added option to add a field value from an exported record to the filename.
- Added option to add date(time) (+ formula), timestamp, etc. to REST URL or filename.
- Added export definition lines overview page for all data formats (was XML only).
- Altered code so key fields can also be filled from code on the on insert trigger.
- Note: In case of CSV and Excel currently only when the import has no parent/child structure.
- Added missing tiles for open import/export entries to role center.
- Improved export/import of export and import definitions.
- Improved PARSEDATE function so it won’t cause an error when input is empty or NULL.
- Temporary Value functionality is moved to single instance codeunit.
Note: If you are using the temporary value table in your own code, please chnage your code accordingly as the values won’t be stored in this table anymore.
- Added action to notification on Import definition card page, to open created entry directly.
- Made key fields recognizable in dropdown field list (only BC16 and up).
- Improvements on encoding to make it possible to create lines from UTF-x-BOM encoded XML files.
- Added code so empty date(time) fieldvalues will be ignored.
- Fixed invisible subpart on export definition when changing data format to CSV or Excel.
- Fixed CSV/Exel import not throwing error in case of missing key.
Release xx.2.2.1 October 20th 2020
- Fixed missing permissions in permission set.
Release xx.2.2.0 October 16th 2020’
- Added confirm for deleting export definition lines that are part of the link between child and parent.
- Added import filtering for Excel and CSV.
- Import filters are no longer a separate tab on the import definition card page, but are moved to the definition lines.
- Restructured monitoring and filtering for export > Filters are moved from the export field monitor to the definition lines and can now be set on all dataitems in the definition.
- Applied filtering to example export records. Now no longer the first record found in the root table will be used for the example export, but the first record withing the filters as set in the export definition will be used for the example export.
- Added custom authorization for REST POST (export).
- Fixed validation of record driven boolean on import definitions.
- Fixed incorrect style of newly added definition lines.
- Fixed incorrect indentation for newly added export definition lines.
- Fixed Record not closed issue for XML export.
- Fixed missing attributes on root element for XML export.
- Fixed default namespace handling for XML export.
- Fixed “Helper” child handling for XML export, now the already opened parent record will be used in the helper.
Release xx.2.1.0 September 14th 2020
- Added seperate functions for formatting dates and datetimes.
- Improved error message handling for uploads via REST API.
- Added custom authorization for REST GET (import).
- Added import error log factbox on import definition card (for pre-import entry logging).
- Added function (FORMATDTZ) to export the current datetime in any preferred format (base desired format on c# datetime formatting)
- Improvements in user friendliness of export definiton lines (indentation, parent-child relations).
- Added import filters for XML and JSON data.
- Added error handling for empty XML tags.
- Added a third parameter for CONCAT function, making it possible to add a separator between the two values.
- Added a default value option for conversions. When a value is not present in the conversion table the default value will be used.
- Added flattened and identifier based import and export for CSV, making it possible to work with a parent and child.
- Improved (key) link lines for XML and JSON import definitions.
- Added “Nothing Created” notification for manual import data from Import Definition Card.
- Fixed import monitoring, now records can be added to queue or ignored for queuing.
Release xx.2.0.0 August 18th 2020
- Added an overview page to check the stucture of an XML export definition more easily.
- Added check on invalid characters in XML tag names.
- Added “Time” as a possible field type.
- Moved the OnAfterExecuteFunction event in order to make it reachable in all cases.
- Fix in import encoding.
- Fix in handling of “Helpers” in XML export.
- Fix in updating export definition subform for Excel data.
- Fix in example export result, result differed from the actual export result.
Release xx.1.0.0 June 2020
- Added “Helper” functionality to JSON export, making it possible to add objects in an export object, without them being dataitems.
- Added option to open the export queue from the “Record added to queue” notification.
- Added action to open the export entry log directly from the export entry card.
- Added Excel as a data type for both import and export.
- Improved DateTime evaluation.
- Added user comment field in import/export functions.
- Moved import events to single codeunit (IDYC Import Events).
- Moved export events to single codeunit (IDYC Export Events).
- Renamed the setup wizard menu item from “Setup” to “Wizard”.
- Fixed missing line no. for constant value lines in export of import definition.
- Fixed dataitem not in output field handling for export definitions. Now functions on fields from a dataitem that is marked as not in output will be executed instead of ignored.
- Fixed type evaluation for constant values.
- Fixed new definition (import/export) being created outside the current page filter.
- Fixed faulty automatically added xml element.
- Fixed Help URL from Role center.
- Fixed incorrect succes message during manually importing data. Now no “Succesfully created” message will be shown anymore in case nothing was created.
- Fix in encoding of exported files.
- Fix in scheduled import/export. Now starting and ending time from the recurrency tab on the definition card page will no longer be taken into account in case these fields are empty.
- Fix in export events, “FieldValue” is now a var.
Release xx.0.0.1 May 2020